Investor stream requirements
Investor stream requirements:
Eligible investor shold have net assets of AU$2.25 million. Applicants must invest a minimum of AU$1.5 million in approved bonds/investment funds:
o Government Bonds of Victoria
o Treasury Corporation of Victoria
o NSW Treasury Bonds
o Waratah Bonds
o New South Wales Treasury Corporation
o Queensland Bonds
o Queensland Treasury Corporation
o Queensland Industry Bonds
o Queensland Industry Development Corporation before 1 December 1996
o TASCORP Inscribed Stock
o Tasmanian Public Finance Corporation
o Territory Bonds
o Northern Territory Treasury Corporation
o Western Australian State Bonds
o Western Australian Treasury Corporation
o South Australian Government Financing Authority Bonds
o South Australian Government Financing Authority
You have at least 65 points on the DIBP points test for the Business Innovation &
2. You have experience of direct involvement in managing one or more qualifying
businesses or eligible investments.
3. For the 2 years immediately before the application is made, the net value of your
(or your and your spouse’s) assets was at least $A2.25 million.
4. At the time of decision, you have made a Designated Investment of $A1.5 million.
5. You have a realistic commitment to continue to maintain a business or investment
activity in Australia after the designated investment has matured.
6. Neither you nor your spouse have a history of involvement in business or
investment activities that are of a nature that is not generally acceptable in
Most of the states do not have additional requirements for that stream except NSW.
The standard of NSW
· For the two years immediately before the application is made, the net value of
your (or your and your spouse’s) assets was at least $3.0 million if migrating to
SYDNEY or $2.25 million if migrating to REGIONAL NSW.
· You must provide evidence of the availability of funds for settling and living
expenses for not less than 1 year.